With a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, numerous years of hands-on experience creating and implementing software applications, and the ability to troubleshoot and solve problems in a timely and accurate manner, I confidently express my interest in your posting for an experienced software engineer.
I have been involved in numerous large-scale software releases and understand the importance of time management and open communication. While it may be easy to focus on the technical side of work, I’ve found that being able to express concerns, roadblocks, and alternative solutions to colleagues of varying technical backgrounds has been invaluable in my professional development.
Over the course of my career as a software engineer/Developer I have:
- Re-design and coding of existing sales system using SQL and ASP.Net/C#
- Trained over 10,000 youths on Google Digital Skills for Africa
- Designing new corporate templates in HTML with ASP functionality
- Using C# and Adobe Flash to develop Electronic Year Book/Magazine
- Developed Hospital Management Software with Integrated Artificial Intelligence
- Develop from Scratch Complete School Management Software
- Developed Magazine/News Site Application with full functionality
- Application for Pyramid Investment and Financial Institutions
- Has written over 1000 classes for .NET Applications
- Developed Complete Android, IOS, and Windows base Game
I truly believe in continued education and research and continue to seek new software and methods to assist with product development. I hope to bring my knowledge, and future knowledge, to your organization.
Attached is a copy of my resume that further explains my background and technical skills. I can be reached anytime via my cell phone, +2348036288548 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to speaking with you more about this opportunity.